Solution Sales Executive – HRIS Systems - Mid Market
Listed by Forbes as the one of the World's Most Admired Companies, a rare opportunity exists to join this $10 billion plus market leader
- Absolute Global Market Leader in Over 100 Countries
- Global Services / Technology Business
- Competitive Base / Achievable Targets / uncapped incentive
About Our Client
Our client is a significant global provider of workforce related professional services with a multibillion-dollar revenue base and thousands of employees in over 100 countries. At the core of its success is a high-performance global sales force comprising of purpose driven solution sales professionals on a mission to transform human resources into a strategic business advantage and aspiring to maximise their income and career advancement opportunities in a global organisation that not only values how you perform but who you are.
As a strategic solutions sales executive in our clients mid-market division (circa 500-1500 employees), you’ll be joining a high performance sales team with several years of double-digit growth. Your key mandate will be to identify service opportunities within defined mid-market target organisations, develop a viable sales pipeline and meet sales targets through a multiple stakeholder decision making process, with most sales concluding in a C or board level decision.
- Identifying prospective clients / sales opportunities within designated market segment
- Be a self-starter who will consistently achieve and exceed sales results and KPI’s. Achievable circa 400K p.a recurring revenue sales target with average 50K sales values. (up to 120K)
- Identify and harness additional sales opportunities through attendance at industry networking functions and by networking with complimentary system solutions & integrators
- Delivery of accurate sales forecast and activity reports as well as Miller Heiman Account Plans for nominated accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years solution sales experience within mid-market or above professional services or technology businesses.
- Proven track record of identifying, hunting, closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Assertive, positive and persistent style with proven new business sales record within multi stakeholder decision making environments.
- Demonstrated experience in explaining complex systems to non-technical clients
- Knowledge of sales channels and how to leverage those to build a strong sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & experience responding to Tenders, RFP, EOI’s etc.
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People Person. A relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun.
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises … every time.
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to join a global business with structured training, ongoing support and defined career path.
- A competitive salary package + car allowance + tools of trade
- Highly flexible & autonomous work environment
- Annual Presidents Club Eligibility